What Kind Of Dr For Bursities What Kind Of Dr. Should I See For Combo GI, Brain And Cardio Problems To Get One Diagnosis?

What kind of dr. should I see for combo GI, brain and cardio problems to get one diagnosis? - what kind of dr for bursities

Last year I had the following symptoms: indigestion, headaches, numbness or tingling in the hands / feet, muscle cramps, severe insomnia, fatigue, fainting and loss of short-term memory. He had a CT scan of the brain, Hydascan, ultrasound, blood tests, colonoscopy, endoscopy. The diagnosis of vitamin B12, cholesterol and triglyceride levels (can not tolerate statins is therefore untreated), benign tumor (lipoma), non-fatty liver and the brain alcohol hyperintensities. Injections of vitamin B12 and Cymbalta for the neuropathy, but to no help. I need a new document to me is whether this relationship can say - my doc not or does not care. Suggestions about what kind of specialist should I see? Thank you - I'm so tired of living from it!